If you're one of those people who buys clothes to wear once and then return them.....well, shame on you! And you're probably already familiar with this whole list. But for those of us that want "peace of mind" knowing that we won't get hassled for making a return, here are ten retailers who will give refunds on anything, for any reason.
1. Anthropologie...They say they guarantee everything they sell...unconditionally.
2. Athleta...It's a workout apparel store, owned by Gap. They also, take everything back for any reason.
3. Costco...You have to return electronics within 90 days. But everything else is unrestricted.
4. CVS...They even take back OPENED beauty products.
5. Eddie Bauer....They give a full refund on everything if you're not completely satisfied.
6. Kohl's...They give refunds even when you don't have a RECEIPT.
7. Land's End...Full refunds or replacement, no time limit.
8. L.L. Bean...You can return stuff you bought online, without getting approval from customer service ahead of time.
9. Nordstrom...They say they have no return policy . . . they ALWAYS work with the customer.
10. Trader Joe's...They give full refunds with no questions asked.
Source: Yahoo! Finance
Please join us weekday mornings for your favorite oldies plus all of the news, weather and traffic information you need to get your day off to a good start!
What's new with your favorite stars? Listen for Hollywood Quick Hits twice each weekday at 6:30 & 8:15am. Oldies In Crowd members listen Monday Mornings at 6:45am for the Monday Mumbo Jumbo Word worth 10,000 Bonus Points and maybe even learn something new!
CLICK HERE to become Murphy & Meg's friend on Facebook!
CLICK HERE to follow us on Twitter!
I'm the "Murphy" half of Murphy & Meg. My first name is Dave but my friends call me "Murphy" or "Murph" (or some other names that aren't so nice!) I was born and raised in Madison, WI where I spent the first 17 years of my radio career before coming to Milwaukee and Oldies 95.7 in 2004. I love music and sharing my passion for it with you. I’ve wanted to be in broadcasting since I was 3 years old and got a “wooden” microphone for Christmas! I started on the radio (for real) shortly after my 16th birthday.
When I'm not working, I'm usually spending time with my wife, Jana, my daughters Riley (16), Lindsey (10) & Julia (2) and my sons Trent (17) & David (8.)
Classy, mature, sophisticated … not even close! Some things you might not know about me: I can’t cook to save my life, I am an obnoxiously finicky eater and have a laugh (read: cackle) that brings small children to tears. However, I'm a blast at parties and am not afraid to share the stories the morning after. On a more serious note, I have a college degree in Communications. I'm happy to have called Minneapolis, Chicago and Milwaukee all home at one time or another. I've done marketing, public relations, newspaper reporting and am now thrilled to be part of Murphy & Meg in the Morning on Oldies 95.7! I have three boys: Lance is 13, Trenton is 11 and Ethan is 10 and a dog, Toby!