1. Microsoft Windows tweeted, quote, "Today we celebrate the life, legacy and dream of a great man. Happy MLK Day." And they posted a photo of a monument to MLK...with the Bing logo and search box on top of it.
2. Krazy Glue tweeted out the MLK quote that's most closely related to glue. Quote, "I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear."
3. The mascot for the Los Angeles Kings hockey team tweeted out a horribly Photoshopped picture of Martin Luther wearing a Kings jersey:
4. "Canoe and Kayak" magazine didn't quite understand the point of MLK's "I Have a Dream" speech. They tweeted, quote, "In honor of MLK Day, we made a list of our top 10 dream sea kayaking trips. #MLKDay #travel."
5. Before the weekend started, the U.S. Marine Corps Forces Special Operations Command tweeted, quote, "Don't be lone shooter MLK weekend! Make sure you've got security. Stay safe!" They've since apologized.
See more ridiculous tweets at Uproxx.com