If you're one of those people who buys clothes to wear once and then return them.....well, shame on you! And you're probably already familiar with this whole list. But for those of us that want "peace of mind" knowing that we won't get hassled for making a return, here are ten retailers who will give refunds on anything, for any reason.
1. Anthropologie...They say they guarantee everything they sell...unconditionally.
2. Athleta...It's a workout apparel store, owned by Gap. They also, take everything back for any reason.
3. Costco...You have to return electronics within 90 days. But everything else is unrestricted.
4. CVS...They even take back OPENED beauty products.
5. Eddie Bauer....They give a full refund on everything if you're not completely satisfied.
6. Kohl's...They give refunds even when you don't have a RECEIPT.
7. Land's End...Full refunds or replacement, no time limit.
8. L.L. Bean...You can return stuff you bought online, without getting approval from customer service ahead of time.
9. Nordstrom...They say they have no return policy . . . they ALWAYS work with the customer.
10. Trader Joe's...They give full refunds with no questions asked.
Source: Yahoo! Finance