It seems there are always conflicting reports of whether Coffee is good or bad for us. I've come across 11 reasons why it's good!
1. Americans get tons of antioxidants from coffee.
2. Event the scent of coffee lowers your stress levels.
3. Coffee can lessen the symptoms of Parkinson's disease.
4. Coffee is very good for your liver (keep that in mind if you drink lots of alcohol.)
5. Coffee can actually make you feel happier.
6. Drinking coffee lowers levels of suicide.
7. If you're a wonam coffee can reduce yoru chance of getting skin cancer.
8. Coffee can help make you a better athlete.
9. Coffee can lower your risk of developing type II diabetes.
10. Coffee keeps your brain healthier for longer.
11. Coffee may make you more intelligent.
***Quick note, I am only the messenger. :)